Recuva (pronounced “recover”) is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. Using Recuva, you can restore files that have been accidentally deleted from the computer, a USB drive, an MP3 player or even a memory card from your photo camera. All you have to do is select the drive you want to recover files from and let Recuva do a full scan. As soon as it’s finished, you’ll see a list with all the recoverable files, which you can sort in several ways and also search with a customizable filter tool. Then simply select the files you want to recover and you’re ready to go.
Sometimes, it is possible to preview a file before recovering it. This program is free to use, and very easy to manage. If we share our computer with other users, or want to get rid of our PC, or external device, and do not want anyone to view our sensitive data, it is recommended to delete our files for good, otherwise they can use this free tool to get access to them. All in all, Recuva is an excellent choice for anyone in need of reliable file recovery. You can download Recuva form here
Recuva – Features
- Undelete files on your computer. Deleted a file by mistake? …
- Recovery from damaged or formatted disks. …
- Recover deleted emails. …
- Recover deleted iPod music. …
- Restore unsaved Word …
- Quick-Start Wizard. …
- Deep Scan. …
- Securely delete files you want to erase forever.
Stellar data recovery application can recover lost, deleted, or inaccessible data from Windows based computers. The efficient hard disk recovery software supports various useful file types including MS Office files, image files, video files, and music files, which are lost due to accidental deletion or formatting/corruption of Windows based volumes.
The user interface offers a simple menu with two options; What To Recover and Where To Recover Drive. You first select the drive where you want to recover data, then choose from two levels of scanning; Quick scan and Deep Scan. Quick Scan is usually beneficial in most cases for recovering the lost data. If the app cannot locate the data you desire, then it automatically switches to Deep scan.
Key feature include:
- Recovers photos, videos, and other multimedia files.
- Supports efficient scanning of storage space greater than 2TB.
- Searches lost or deleted volumes on Windows based hard drives.
- Supports recovery from Windows 10/8.1/ 8/ Windows 7/ Vista / XP.
Overall, Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Home is a powerful application, with some really useful features, such as the built-in preview function that enables you to view recovered files, and the ability to save recovered files to an FTP server (not Secure FTP though). It is also relatively lightweight and doesn’t consume all your system resources upon scanning your system.
As a magic partition software, MiniTool Partition Wizard contains all necessary partitioning functions, such as create/delete/format partition, move/resize partition, merge/split partition, align partition, change cluster size, convert FAT to NTFS or NTFS to FAT, rebuild MBR, align all partitions, convert dynamic disk to basic, and convert non-system disk from MBR to GPT or GPT to MBR. It also gives perfect support on managing dynamic volumes, including simple volume, striped volume, spanned volume, mirrored volume, and RAID 5 volume.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition is a rich-featured partition magic, which is designed to optimize disk usage and to protect your data. It comes with so many powerful features with which you can completely control your hard disk and partition. With its user-friendly interface and straightforward guidance, you are able to resize partition, copy disk, scan lost partitions, and migrate OS to SSD easily and safely. Due to its outstanding performance, MiniTool Partition Wizard Free Edition has earned good reputation among global users.
Key feature include:
- An easy wizard-based interface
- Specialized in data recovery on an entire partition
- Point MiniTool Partition Recovery tool at the problematic drive and it will scan for the missing partition
- Generates a recovery report which will let you know what the program has found to help you in data recovery
- Can’t use data recovery on a bootable disc here.
PC INSPECTOR File Recovery is a data recovery program that supports FAT and NTFS file systems.
Here are some new features of PC INSPECTOR File Recovery
Automatically finds drives even if the boot sector or the FAT has been deleted or damaged.
Reconstructs files with original time and date
Also supports network drives for saving reconstructed data. Also
reconstructs files with no reference from a directory exists more. Competitor products can not reconstruct such files. The “Special Recovery Function” supports the following file formats:
ARJ | AVI | BMP | CDR | DOC | DXF | DBF | XLS | EXE
GIF | HLP | HTML | HTM | JPG | LZH | MID | MOV | MP3
PDF | PNG | RTF | TAR | TIF | WAV | ZIP
PC INSPECTOR File Recovery is a so called FREEWARE. That means the software does not cost you a penny.
You can easily download the latest version of PC INSPECTOR File Recovery from below link
O&O DiskRecovery searches for files that were accidentally deleted or lost through a crash or software error. It then reconstructs and recovers the files quickly and easily. It scans the entire hard disk, partition or USB Stick for lost files, photos, videos, music files and many other data types before reconstructing and recovering them. It can also carry out SD Card recovery. It is eminently easy to use with a step-by-step wizard which tells you how to recover deleted files, making data recovery simple even for users with little or no experience. The free trial version lets users see before they buy just what lost files are recoverable.
Key feature include:
- NEW: Numerous new signatures for files and file types now recoverable (over 365 file types)
- Unlimited number of recoverable files
- Improved: Even partly damaged files and pictures can often be recovered
- Improved: Recovery from defective storage volumes
- Easy-to-use Wizard to search for and recover files
- New and improved data recovery methods
- Preview of files prior to recovery
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, USB Sticks, CompactFlash, and most digital cameras
- Fast Instant-Installation option
- Add User-defined signatures
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista
DiskDigger can recover deleted files from most types of media that your computer can read: hard disks, USB flash drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks. DiskDigger cannot recover data directly from Android or iOS devices plugged into a USB port on your PC. To recover data from an Android device, please use the DiskDigger app for Android. And if your Android device uses a microSD card for storing the data, please remove the card and connect it directly to your PC using a card reader, so that you can scan it directly using DiskDigger for Windows
DiskDigger has two modes of operation which you can select every time you scan a disk. These modes are called “dig deep” and “dig deeper.” Here is a quick list of features for each mode:
- Undelete files from FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
- Recover any type of file.
- Filter recoverable files by name and size.
- Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
Scan entire disk for traces of specific file types.
Supported file types include:
JPG,PNG GIF, BMP , PST , DOC – DOCX – XLS – XLSX – PPT – PPTX – TIFF – PDF – MP3 MOV 3GP XML HTML – M4V, MPEG PST
Works in Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported.
- Also works in Linux.
- View recoverable files as a list, or as thumbnail previews.
- Thumbnails will show previews of image files, album artfrom MP3 and WMA files, and icons from executable files!
- Selecting a recoverable file brings up a full preview of the file (insofar as possible). For image files, it will show the image (with pan and zoom). For document files, it will show a text-only preview of the document. For certain audio files, it will allow you to play back the sound.
- Previews of JPG and TIFF files will show EXIF information (camera model, date taken, sensor settings, etc.).
- Previews of MP3 files will show ID3 information (artist, album, genre, etc.).
- Previews of ZIP files will show a list of files contained in the archive.
Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows (EasyRE) is a bootable repair and recovery program from NeoSmart Technologies that can be used to repair non-booting/crashed laptops and PCs.
Supported Operating Systems
Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. The technicians’ edition also supports Windows 2000. EasyRE Server Edition supports Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, and Windows Server 2016.
Where to download
EasyRE for Windows can be purchased from http://neosmart.net/EasyRE/ for download.
How to use it
EasyRE can be downloaded on any PC or Mac, then burned onto a CD or USB. The PC in need of repair is then booted from the recovery media you created.
Accidentally delete important files without any backup and empty the “Recycle Bin”? Recover deleted files from PC/laptop/Server and other storage media easily and quickly.
Suddenly delete files by right-clicking menu or clicking ‘Delete’
File loss due to‘Shift+Del’ without backup
File loss due to emptying Recycle Bin
Recover data for accidentally deleting partitions, formatting disk/partitions, or from damaged or hidden partitionsPartition loss due to repartition, boot manager, improper clone, system restore, disk accident etc.Data loss due to disk partition crash and virus attack on hard drive, system crash or Windows installing
RAW partition or disk that displays as RAW or ‘Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?’Severe corruption for unexpected power-off, software crash, turning off storage media during writing process, improperly pulling out SD cardOther scenarios including device initialization, virus attack, Memory/SD card. ‘Access Denied’ or can’t be read, media card error, factory setting of device without backup etc
Key Features include:
- Supports all types of lost files, including photos, documents, videos, audio, emails, archives etc.
- Recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible data.
- Recover lost data from deleted volumes & partitions.
- Recover lost data from Windows notebooks, desktops, Windows server, hard drives, USB drives, SD cards, memory cards, and digital cameras.
- Supports RAW recovery.
- Support for Windows 10.
Partition loss is one of the most common reasons for unexpected data loss. Usually, it can happen after a virus attack or partition corruption or deletion. When the partition on your Seagate hard drive is inaccessible, then unfortunately your files on the drive will of course gone. If you happened to encounter such a tough situation and facing a Windows 10 Seagate file recovery task, what will you do to recover lost files?
The program is a professional data recovery tool which is fully compatible with Windows 10. It is designed for users to recover lost data from hard drives and external storage devices. As a powerful data recovery utility, this program can fully and easily recover deleted, formatted or inaccessible files and retrieve lost partitions.
Key Features include:
Below are noticeable features of Seagate file recovery software
- User friendly interface.
- Support FAT12/ FAT 16/FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5 file system.
- Quick and Detailed scanning modes.
- Allow preview before save.
Seagate data recovery software allows you to select output folder where you want to save your scanned media. This application will not work with a device that has sustained physical damage. If your device has been damaged you can contact for lab recovery services by Seagate though phone call 1.800.475.0143 for free. Here is alternative to seagate file recovery EaseUs Data Recovery
Recover My Files data recovery software recovers deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin, files lost due to the format or re-install of a hard drive, or files removed by a virus, Trojan infection, unexpected system shutdown or software failure.
Recover My Files is compatible with Windows 7, 8 and 10 and works with FAT 12, FAT 16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS and HFS+ (MAC) file-systems.Recover My Files combines simplicity of use with the most powerful file recovery software engine, together with a unique capability of “on-the-fly” data preview while the search is being conducted.”
Recover My Files is a good recovery application, which gives you a safety net in case you mistakenly delete important data from your PC. It has a basic interface, but it does include some solid search and recovery tools.
The application guides you through the file recovery process by allowing you to select drives and folders to scan. You can search for any type of file on a local or external drive, and you can specifically search for graphics, documents, archives, emails, or databases in order to speed up the process. You can also refine your search by choosing to scan dates and certain keywords.
Overall, Recover My Files is a rapid and comprehensive search and recover tool for all users, from novice to expert. The downside is that the interface is standard and not really intuitive and there is no filter for search results